Below is a list of legal services we offer. If you are unsure what kind of services you need, please contact us.
Whether you’re facing a legal dispute or simply want the peace of mind of having dedicated business lawyers in Tacoma on-call for whenever you need legal advice or assistance, Washington Legal Services is here to help.
Business Lawyer Tacoma
Here at Washington Legal Services, we aim to be the solution to the legal needs of Tacoma businesses — regardless of company size or industry.
We’re a team of highly skilled and experienced business lawyers who are passionate about our job and want to do everything in our power to help create sustainable, safe, and profitable businesses across Tacoma.
What Does a Small Business Lawyer Do?
Essentially, a business lawyer is a legal professional that specializes in business law. Services that a business attorney offers may include contract drafting, dispute resolution, and corporate legal advising.
Continue reading to learn more about the benefits of hiring a business lawyer or get in touch with Washington Legal Services to learn more about how our team of business lawyers can help you.
Benefits Of Partnering With a Small business attorney
What are the benefits of hiring a business lawyer? And is working with a small business attorney even necessary?
Here are four benefits of hiring a business lawyer:
- Assistance with contract drafting to ensure that no important details are left out.
- You have an improved business model with reduced risk of facing lawsuits.
- You get a dedicated legal advice for your business.
- You have a reliable lawyer to represent you if you face any sort of legal issues.
Our Business Law Attorney Services
What services are offered by Washington Legal Services?
Some of our business legal services include:
- Assisting you with starting, managing, or dissolving your business.
- Business agreement matters. Whether your company is merging or forming an alliance with another company, it’s important to have a business lawyer present during meetings to ensure that you are getting into a fair agreement.
- Commercial and business litigation.
- Protect intellectual property.
- Reviewing and negotiating commercial leases. Signing a lease is a huge step for your company and should never be done without a business attorney present.
- Purchasing or selling a business. The sale or purchase of a business always comes with a lot of paperwork and legal lingo that is difficult to understand. Having a business attorney present ensures that you don’t miss any fine print and that the sale or acquisition is done without any trouble.
Where Do I Contact a Business Lawyer Near Me?
So where can I find dedicated business lawyers near me? At Washington Legal Services, we employ qualified business lawyers to ensure that every small business gets the legal assistance and representation that they deserve.
To schedule a consultation with one of our business lawyers, get in touch with Washington Legal Services today. Our Tacoma business lawyers would be happy to discuss your company’s legal needs and business structure with you.